- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization. READ MORE»
- If your husband or partner had a vasectomy a long time ago -- even decades ago -- and a doctor has told you it's not worth trying to reverse the procedure because your odds of conceiving would be very low, there's new reason to reconsider having a vasectomy reversal. READ MORE»
- Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- The New York Times reports this week on what may be a growing trend. READ MORE»
- Are you considering traveling for IVF or another type of fertility treatment? If so, where will you go?
Page 1 of 43