RESOLVE, the National Infertility Association, is organizing events nationwide in honor of National Infertility Awareness Week, to be held April 22 to 28 this year. This year's message is: "Don't Ignore Infertility."
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Attend an event
- Share your infertility story
- Read stories from others
- Blog about National Infertility Awareness Week
- Join a Walk of Hope event
- Learn more about infertility
- Hold an event
- Find a support group near you
On Wednesday, April 25, RESOLVE is holding Advocacy Day, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. The goal will be to "tell your elected officials why they must defend our family-building options."
For more information about these and other RESOLVE events, go to Resolve.org