- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
Walgreens stores in the U.S. will soon start selling SpermCheck Fertility, a test that tells a man if he’s producing enough sperm to get a woman pregnant.READ MORE»
- See how your fertility clinic ranks for its pregnancy rate, based on new SART data. READ MORE»
- Many U.S. doctors and patients persist in transferring mulitiple embryos for many rounds of IVF, in spite of risks. READ MORE»
- The newest research on the effects of drinking on a growing fetus show that there's no safe level. READ MORE»
Page 10 of 137