- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- A new study of our neighbors to the north finds a near-doubling of infertility rates. READ MORE»
- Some research indicates you may be wise to get out in the sun and each vitamin D-rich foods while you're trying to conceive. READ MORE»
- A new article backs up previous research that SSRIs like Prozac and Paxil can make it more difficult for a guy to get his partner pregnant. READ MORE»
- The announcement this week about a ground-breaking experiment in which stem cells from ovaries were made into eggs has led to provocative predictions for helping fertility patients. Fertility expert and best-selling author Dr. Robert Greene shares his analysis of the new research. READ MORE»
- The biggest single-center study of older women who used egg donation to become pregnant has reassuring news. READ MORE»
Page 8 of 137