- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- Too many choices makes naming a baby harder than ever. READ MORE»
- How will you participate? READ MORE»
- ...and what you and many others might not know, either. READ MORE»
- Check out this brand-new video from Garden Acupuncture, in Brooklyn, New York. READ MORE»
- A new study looks at whether exercising too often and too strenuously - or not at all - affects your odds of getting pregnant. READ MORE»
Page 6 of 137