- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- This post -- about how men react when they find out they aren't producing any sperm -- has been shared by Dr. Paul Turek, a leading expert in male fertility issues and men's health. READ MORE»
- Would you find a service like Surrogacy Advisor helpful?
- In honor of National Minority Health Month, we try to shed a bit more light on black women who are TTC. READ MORE»
- There are at least a couple of DIY options for guys who want to preserve their fertility. READ MORE»
- The American Fertility Association has a touching way to honor National Infertility Awareness Week READ MORE»
Page 5 of 137