- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- If so, Dr. Jean Twenge's brand-new book is for you. Dr. Twenge has written "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant," and shares some of her best advice in the first of our two-part interview with her. (Check back on April 23 for part two!) READ MORE»
- What do you wish more people knew about infertility? READ MORE»
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine releases its updated recommendations for gestational carriers READ MORE»
- Too often, women who have cancer simply don't understand their options when it comes to preventing the loss of their chance to have a child or more children. READ MORE»
- New animal research points to a higher risk of diabetes and obesity in children born to moms who dieted around the time of conception. READ MORE»
Page 4 of 137