- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine weighs in on a recent study showing that in vitro fertilization raises the risk of birth defects. READ MORE»
- Traveling abroad to adopt a child is hardly an ordinary trip overseas. This pediatrician and adoptive parent recommends what to bring for a happy and successful journey. READ MORE»
- A leading expert on male infertility explains how men can contribute to miscarriage, too - and offers some advice to help reduce the risk of a lost pregnancy. READ MORE»
- Fertility expert Dr. Robert Greene talks about how this salty snack may be useful when you're TTC. READ MORE»
- In the second part of our exclusive interview with Dr. Jean Twenge, author of the just-released "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant," she shares more tips for conceiving faster. READ MORE»
Page 3 of 137