- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- Recent articles say there's a growing movement to destigmatize infertility and bring this heart-breaking condition out into the open. But who's really judging infertile women and couples? READ MORE»
- Alex Goldberg, a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, talks about foods that enhance fertility -- and ones that may make it more difficult to conceive. READ MORE»
- A Spanish study seems to back up another potential health benefit to the much-touted Mediterranean diet: Improved fertility. READ MORE»
- A researcher at a Dutch institute has created a device that can accurately count sperm and measure how efficiently they move. READ MORE»
- Two new studies tell guys that it's time to ditch the doughnuts, beef, soda, and fries. READ MORE»
Page 17 of 137