- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- A new study looks at much more affordable options for common assisted reproductive techniques. READ MORE»
- Fertility specialist Dr. Rob Kiltz shares this excerpt from his book, The Fertile Secret: Guide to Living a Fertile Life. Try it the next time you need to take a break. READ MORE»
- A new study may make getting a diagnosis of hirsutism (which is linked to PCOS and impaired fertility) a little less stressful. READ MORE»
Do you wish someone had told you earlier the facts about fertility? Do you think fertility education should be in schools, perhaps alongside sex education or in some other context?READ MORE»
- An important bill that would help Americans pay for fertility treatment makes progress this week, and gets support from RESOLVE and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine READ MORE»
Page 15 of 137