- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- More celebrities in their 40s and even older are giving birth, and it's a fair guess that many are using donor eggs to do so. Do they owe the public an explanation when they used egg donation -- or is it their own business, even if they're misleading people into thinking it's easy to get pregnant in your 40s and 50s? We want to hear your opinion. READ MORE»
- A small study of IVF patients finds that often women don’t always do as their RE orders. READ MORE»
- We rounded up some of the best-selling books, DVDs, and other products around the Web. We'd like to know which ones have helped you as you TTC -- and which ones aren't worth the money. Which items aren't on the list but should be? READ MORE»
- New statistics show that the rate of twins being born in the U.S. has been rising dramatically. Fertility expert Dr. Robert Greene explains why we're seeing such a big jump in the number of twins. READ MORE»
Page 12 of 137