- Alice Domar, Ph.D. is a pioneer in the mind/body approach to health and infertility. She is the executive director of the Domar Center for Mind/Body Health and author of Conquering Infertility.
- A noted poet, professor, and essay writer describes the loss of her first pregnancy. Now, years later, this mother of two happy, healthy children...
- As kids, we all learned about the birds and the bees. But we probably didn’t learn enough about fertility to know how babies can be conceived when nature doesn’t work perfectly.
- A worrisome new study came out this week looking at breast cancer rates in women who'd had in vitro fertilization.
- A leading researcher studies how to deal with the difficult, painful feelings experienced by so many women and couples who are trying to conceive, and offers some good advice about how to cope better.
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF.
Dr. Turek, a male fertility specialist and leading researcher, shares his thoughts on common misconceptions about infertility and why the world needs a movement for male fertility and men's sexual healthcare. READ MORE»
- A physician specializing in male infertility gets a grant that will, hopefully, lead to the ability to make sperm from stem cells - offering new hope to men who can't make sperm, or enough sperm. READ MORE»
- Once spring arrives in a couple of months, weeds are sure to follow. A new study finds good reason to reconsider the chemical you’re likely using to get rid of annoying plants.
- An Ohio couple hampered by both male and female fertility troubles beat the odds - and have a baby girl. READ MORE»
- Here's some guidance if you're looking for a reproductive endocrinologist, or want to find a new one. READ MORE»
- A study sheds light on what may lower the chances of a lost pregnancy following a round of IVF. READ MORE»
Page 11 of 137